What is the Youth Settlement Program?
The goal of the Youth Program is to assist newcomer youth to successfully transition to life in Canada by providing supports to meet their needs.
Benefits for Newcomer Youth
- a dedicated frontline worker can assist youth within a cultural context
- staff can provide referrals to appropriate outside agencies for services
- opportunities for social interaction and new experiences in a safe environment
Our Youth Program Coordinators can help you with:
- Developing strategies to transition to life in a new country
- Connecting you with a wealth of resources
- School work and help with homework and assignments
- English conversation and pronunciation
- Connect you with employment programs and opportunities.